Howard Lloyd qualified from University College London in 1989 and worked for a short time in general practice. He held a number of hospital training posts in oral surgery and restorative dentistry, and in 1994 commenced training in endodontics. He graduated in 1996 and entered private practice. He has limited his practice to endodontics since 1995 and was accredited by the General Dental Council as a Specialist in Endodontics in 1998.
He lectures and runs hands-on courses for dentists in both this country and abroad. He is also a member of the teaching staff at the Eastman International Centre in London.
- Qualified from UCH Dental School in London in 1989.
- He held hospital posts in oral surgery and restorative dentistry from 19891994 and was a registrar in Restorative Dentistry at Eastman Dental Hospital.
- Undertook MSc in endodontics 19941996 passing with distinction. MRD taken November 1996.
- Has worked in practice limited to endodontics since 1995.
- Entered Specialist List in Endodontics in November 1998.
- He has lectured in the UK and abroad on various endodontic topics and regularly runs courses for general dentists in the UK.
- He is currently a member of Editorial Board of Endodontic Practice, and is Honorary Treasurer of The British Endodontic Society.